Saturday, September 29, 2012

Square Foot Gardening

I'm. Really hoping to get a bunch of new beds pit in this year along with a cold frame and hopefully some chickens. I've been putting off major gardening expansions because we had hoped to move to a place with more yard but alas that goal is just not to be for now :/ these are of course not my actual beds I got the pictures from square foot gardenings facenook page I think? Not sure but I'm hoping mine look similiar Update from my last post I've lost 14 pounds to date. So things are moving right along in that department :) I have had some cheese a few times this month eating piazza and it takes me a few days to get back on track afterwards. I must be sensitive or something because I do blow op the next day and my nose gets all ginky :/ so I try my best to stay away bit sometimes living with omnivores. It gets the best of me. I am very proud to report I have finally beaten the evil monsters of sugar n caffeine addiction. Now if I have dip of tea or coke zero its just that and not something I need. I can go for weeks without having anything and am drinking so much water these days! I haven't been able to master the habit of exercising everyday yet because of my soreness a lot of evenings but. That is going away too and so I hope to be up to a marathon by next year ;0) haha. We shall see! But for now Live Love And Laugh!
left;" trbidi="on">

No comments: