Thursday, April 7, 2011

Drum roll please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I took my blood pressure today and even though I was dead on my feet tired, it was down! 121/72 which is sooooo much better than 140something over 90 something!!! I've noticed for the most part my complexion is looking sooo much better tighter even. My clothes are fitting better! I recover from the stiffness in my legs quicker upon standing. There are so many more improovements I could go on and on about but I will keep it simple and tell you this rocks! I didn't get that walk in yesterday with everything I had to do today but my youngest has soccer practice tonight so that would be the perfect opportunity to get a small walk in. I'm actually looking forward to it! I may try to go around the block here in a few just to get my muscles warm this morning! Life is looking so much more promising now! :) Hope your journey is going as well! If not just hang in there it will! I still have my bad days and wish I could crawl back in bed but those aren't everyday anymore!

Live, Love, Laugh
simply...

3 comments:

Cottage in the City! said...

sorry ment to say last night I took BP not today! :)

Larissa in Country Western Australia said...

I just found your blog through Frugal Trenches. Your journey is so similar to mine (though I'm a couple years older than you). I went vegetarian about 6 months ago and have lost weight because of it. I am now transitioning to vegan, slowly but not strictly (I need eggs to bake with!). I'd also like to point you to this great website. A vegan foodie blog. www.choosingraw.com she makes amazing salads and other low cooking foods that look sooo healthy. I cant buy many of the products she mentions, they're just not available here, but we have most of the vegies.
Anyway, just wanted to encourage you on your journey. I'll leave the link to my much neglected blog, but I'll be starting up again and will be talking about my journey too!
God Bless

Cottage in the City! said...

Thanks! I will check out your blog too! I'm so very bad! I was on a roll for awhile with posting, but have slacked off :( I think i'm back to it now!