Saturday, April 2, 2011

Not sure why!

I'm not real sure why but after three months of no meat I'm finding myself craving it! The whole month of January I had nothing, Febuary I tried chicken three times and in March nothing again it just doesnt appeal to me. Now it taste gross and I know if I ate some I couldn't finish it and would be grossed out! As I sat here the other night a McDonalda commercial came on for a big mac. I was very disturbed that it looked good because I've not even eaten at McDonalda for years! I quit after seeing supersize me. But Anyhoo I found it odd! I personally think it was that I grew up on big macs, they were my chosen treat when on the rare occasion we were treated to a meal out. So even long after I quit eating there I would crave one. So I guess it's just getting that time... I will try a veggie burger made up like one! I'm not a fan of the fake meat either! I really font see the point in giving up something just to replace it with something that looks just like it! Just my opinion...

2 comments:

Larissa said...

I'm in the same boat. Last week I went to my MIL and we got takeaway from a chicken place. I thought it was easier to the "when in Rome" thing and got a chicken and vegetables meal. I wanted vegies, not just chips. I had one bite of chicken, it turned in my mouth and sat in a lump in my stomach. I think that may be the last chicken for me.

Cottage in the City! said...

I haven't had anything since Febuary and I will admit at times it has been hard but I just remember that first taste after just a month without it and I refrain. I've been doing this nearly 8 months now, and although i can't imagine going back there are times that I can't imagine continueing! So onward on this journey, I guess we will see! Thanks for your support! Good luck to you!