Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Just so ya know!

Just so ya know, I'm still trucking along. I've had a few setbacks. I didn't eat any meat of course but the vegan thing isn't coming along so well. I did it for about a month and my weight started to come down and I was feeling so much better. But it is so hard for some reason. So now I just try really hard to stay away from dairy but I don't beat myself up when I do. After all it's a journey. I love my life, because I have this choice to eat what I want, not what is necessary to survive. Everyone should keep that in mind.
In other news I've been working part-time and this makes me so unorganized! I haven't kept up with most of my green living beliefs! That has to change!!!! I plan to reduce my hours this week and get myself back on track! I really think this is what people have problems with is finding the time! I have to make the time no matter how bad I feel not to take the easy way out. There is so much more I could say on this subject but I will stop for now ;)

Live, Laugh, Love... simply!

No comments: